Order Your Book Now!
With 320 pages of clear, easy to understand information and over 100 original medical illustrations, The Australian Pregnant Book includes comprehensive informed medical information including:
- How to prepare for pregnancy
- How to determine your expected due date
- How to know if your baby is normal
- How to keep your weight under control
- How to know if your baby is growing normally
- How to know if you are in labour
- Insights into labour and childbirth
- After delivery - the postnatal period. Plus answers to more than 50 frequently asked questions relating to all stages of pregnancy such as dyeing hair, medications, sex during pregnancy, reducing anxiety, caesarean section, circumcision for baby boys are all included.
BONUS: Every book comes with an easy-to-use birth date calculator and fetal growth chart.